Stonebwoy is the most traveled Ghanaian dancehall artist (2017).
Globally accepted Ghanaian reggae/dancehall lyricist, Stonebwoy is the most traveled Ghanaian dancehall artist in 2017, visiting over 22 countries. He constantly improves and consistently performs extremely well at every peak of his career from back then till date regardless of the situation at hand. Below are the shows Stonebwoy graced off the shores of Ghana in 2017:
1. Ghana Independence Jam in Norway
2. New York Caribbean Carnival Week with Stephen Marley & Coco Tea.
3. University of Commonwealth Cambridge
4. Come From Far Tour – Perth (Australia)
5. Come From Far Tour, Melbourne (Australia)
5. One Africa Music Fest, Canada
6. BET Main Stage (history)
7. Pan Africa Concert in Ethiopia
8. Ghana Meets Naija U.K.
9. Stonebwoy live in New York Gramercy theatre
10. Finland (Come From Far Tour)
11. Copenhagen (Come From Far Tour)
12. Stockholm (Come From Far Tour)
13. Austria vienna (Come From Far Tour)
14. Malmo Sweden (Come From Far Tour)
15. Verona Italy (Come From Far Tour)
16. Antwerp Belgium (Come From Far Tour)
17. Bomboclaat Festival Belgium
18. New York Caribbean Carnival Week
19. Berlin Germany
20. Star Zee vrs Stonebwoy in Sierra Leone
21. Coca Cola youth achievers awards
22. The Matic Album Launch Concert
Currently promoting his most anticipated album titled Epistles Of Mama, he has an astonishing credibility whereas he never seems to get satisfied with his achievements. This makes him a powerful communicator and a true authority on the subject of music. Who knows, he might even embark on EOM worldwide tour. It’s paramount to note that, Stonebwoy has grossly contributed to the rising tide of reggae/dancehall’s popularity in mainstream.
(Story: John Claude Tamakloe)